CDS Airtek provide their products and services to a range of industry sectors, requiring their particular standards and technical requirements to be achieved by approved suppliers.
CDS Airtek strive always to meet our Clients’ formal standards & specifications.
The Key Standards & Compliances include:-
- ISO 9001 – operating and project management procedures.
- CE Marking – product assurance.
- Health & Safety – end-to-end, at CDS Airtek and Clients premises.
DUCTWORK & GENERAL VENTILATION
- DW 144 – Ductwork Specification.
- Building Regulations 2000 F1 – Means of Ventilation.
DUST & FUME EXTRACTION
- COSHH Approved Codes of Practice – ISBN 07176 1670 3.
- WEL 2007 – Workplace Exposure Levels.
- HSG 258 – Controlling Airborne Contaminants at work.
- ACGIH – Industrial Ventilation – manual of recommended practices.
- HSG 54 – Maintenance, Examination and Testing of LEV systems.
- NFPA 68 – Venting of Deflagrations.
- HSG 33 – Working at Height
- Asbestos Awareness
- HSG258 – Dust & fumes
- MSER – Mfg storage of Explosives Regs
- REACH – Chemicals Control
- Gas Safe Certification